• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hello Fm'ers. FOR SALE: 2003 Lund Mr. Pike 17'. dual console, 4 pedestal seats, am/fm/cd, Lowrance X98, on board charger, Cobra Marine w/ 8 foot antenna, Vantage 74# trolling motor, wave wackers, bow mounted netting, canvas cover. Boat has a 2003 Yamaha 115 h.p. motor. 2003 Shoreland'r trailer w/ mounted extra tire.

This is a one owner unit that has been well taken care of. I have had it detailed each fall prior to storage. Free deilvery anywhere in Minnesota. Boat is available to see in Grand Rapids or pics to email.

Priced to sell @ $16,000

Question: Does this boat have a bowmount trolling motor?

Please send pics to: jonluschen at hotmail (Contact Us Please)

I saw this asked in a previous post, can you tell me the lenght of the boat feom tip of the trailer to the prop so I can figure out if this would fit in the garage.

Thanks

Thank you for the pics and the email, I have to take myself out of the running for this one. Good luck, it's a very nice looking set up.

How many hours do you figure that you have on the motor? Ever had it in for service?