• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Turkey Lottery Results

InTheSchool

Well my son, very good freind and me will be hunting the "D" season again this spring here in MN. My daughter will be hunting the "G" season as that's the one she applied for as she'll be home from school then.

Now I can firm up our MO dates. laugh.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our first preference, 342D! I am really excited to not be hunting them in F or G this year. And it's going to be my little bro's first hunt as well, here's to hoping for cold weather so that D is still a hot gobbling and chasing season for those longbeards! grin.gif

If you get selected for a later season or your second season - do you get preference points the following? If you try unsuccessful for many years for an A,B or C time period and do not get it what happens?

I finally got drawn! My 3rd year of trying.

239A

Can't wait to check my kids' results until I get home and find their dnr numbers. I put them in for the C and D seasons.

Last fall from my deer stand, I counted 58 turkeys in one group fly by my stand on their way out to feed. Also saw a few solo toms walking through the woods so I am ready as long as they haven't dissapeared!

My brother in law hit 2 out of 4 for he and his boys entries so between all of us, we have the season covered well timewise.

ccarlson

Quote:

442B!!!!! WooHoo! My earliest drawing yet.

dukhnt....we should talk. I'm trying 442 for the first time.

Don't know if I could be of much help. I hunt the ex-inlaws land. Only reason I can hunt that is because I used to be family. But I do know there are turkeys everywhere in that riverbottom.

My group got drawn for the fourth year in a row. A little research and a lot of dumb luck has allowed us to find the right zones and seasons each year. Time to start scouting and asking permission for another year.

Didn't get drawing frown.gif so I think I may try bowhunting this. Don't think I'd be able to stand not chasing some turkeys this year. Got a couple questions though. Can you start buying liscences yet or not till you receive something in the mail. Also for bowhunting what seasons can I buy a liscence for. Thanks!