• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Turkey Lottery Results

InTheSchool

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep smile.gif Time E. It has been a good time for me.

Pressure is on now. Looks like my oldest was drawn for an "A" license. Was running him through to build preference points, then he get drawn.

Lets see - more scouting laugh.gif, getting him through gun safety by April 18th blush.gif. Weather ????

Glad I have a good blind.

Every year it's a race to post this first. I always lose smile.gif

B season this year for me. I love the crack at a fat early season gobbler. However, with this year's season start being almost one week later than last, B is C, and so on and so forth. C & D have traditionally fallen on the post-peak gobbling lulls that we all know and love. Henned up birds, and a quiet morning can be the order of the day when hunting these seasons. Cold weather into the season helps a bit. That's my hope.

Having the preference point burning a hole in my pocket, this was what I had to do. Fallback option was the OTC bow license.

Joel

Grey:

I know what you mean. Just be careful not to start getting ready for your season too early. You will go mad if you start in March even. Wait till April until you take out the camo and calls, lay them on the floor and roll around in them. smile.gif

Joel