• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite TV Actress

genegodawa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Andy Griffith, huh? How's about the daughter/sister in that Darlin clan?

And who was that blonde on that show with Ted Knight whose other daughter was a brunette and I think he did something with puppets?

And how about the Tuscaderos, Pinky and Leather, on Happy Days?

And those models on Price is Right? (can't blame Barker in my opinion)

Quote:

Rosie O'Donnell, hands down.
grin.gif

In all seriousness, I am partial to the over 40 sect. Elizabeth Perkins, Mariska Hargitay, my boss

Over 40? I can think of a few. The list of over 40 actresses has to start with Diane Lane though.

A show in the 90's called "The Fall Guy" had 2 hot chicks, along with the 6 Million Dollar Man. Markie Post and I forget the others name, but she was hot.

Today, it's still Jessica Simpson. I don't really care how dumb she is when she looks like that.

I wanna say she was the other Heather, Thomas, but I'm not positive if it was Fall Guy or not that she was on.

Some more from long ago - the Jo's from Petticoat Junction (Billie, Bobbie - my heartthrobs still, and Bettie Jo)

Yup Heather Thomas, sometimes known as the other Heather. Was involved in a bad car accident and really mess up her legs, Put an end to her in front of the camera time. Was a looker for sure and it was the Fall Guy. I think she has posters out there still..

Quote:

Today, it's still Jessica Simpson. I don't really care how dumb she is when she looks like that.

Heard this from my best friend a long time ago.... "Just remember, no matter how good looking she is, there is some guy somewhere that is tired of putting up with her sh1t".shocked.gif

Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Cameron Diaz. I know she in movies and not tv shows. Apparently, she is jealous of Justin Timberlake's new girly friends. Hello! Has she looked in the mirror lately? She is so hot, she can foget JT and take on any other guy with those legs and pretty eyes. I love the part in Charlie's Angels when she is shaking her booty.

Point well taken....so can I add a few of the chicks from Beauty and the Geek reality show?

And here's another Heather: Graham.

Which reminds me of Austin Powers which reminds me of...what the heck was the name of Hugh Grant's g/friend that he cheated on with that UGLEE "lady"?

She is S-M-O-K-I-N!

Quote:

Heather Graham.

Which reminds me of Austin Powers which reminds me of...what the heck was the name of Hugh Grant's g/friend that he cheated on with that UGLEE "lady"?

She is S-M-O-K-I-N!

Elizabeth Hurley