• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lipsqeaked

Kind of the opposite of what Mae West used to proclaim, "Put your lips together and suck in", probably dating myself there, go ahead a do a search for Mae West if you need to, I will wait............ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

actually use the side of your hand or put your thumbs together, and kiss on your thumbs to make a squeaking sound. Ever heard a mouse squeak before, make that same sound. Make sure you have a female in the room while you are doing this, good practice to keeping your movements done so you are not busted by a coyote. Look out for flying plates though grin.gif

enough fun, good luck

boy, I re-read my post and I want to apologize to Tanman, I am sorry for all the sarcasm, but yes it is basically kissing the air.....

400 yards and you squeaked them in? that is amazing, hard to believe they can hear something so quiet from that far away.....

i was actually amazed too. It was a dead calm evening. I howled and he came out of a slough and just looked my direction. I started lip squeaking and he came to about 125yd and sat down. And so...i missed.

I should say i wasn't really squeaking i guess...i was loudly kissing. Drawing each one out about 2 seconds.