• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good map for gull??

fishnfool59

Hey Guys, I am just new to this site(GREAT site by the way) and I am having a blast reading and learning, even with no ice to experiment on:( Coming up for the Extravaganza and looking for a good detailed map to help us get around Gull for some fishing before and after the "Big Event"!! We are bringing our ports with ATVs so not afraid to travel. I do have a handheld GPS that I am still learning on... hopefully the 7 hr trip will help me learn. We want to get in as much fishing as we can, whether it be Northern, walleye,crappie... anything that will give us a tight line!!! smile.gif Looking for any help that my neighbors to the North can give!!!

See ya soon!!!

T.

First of all welcome to the site. If you had a map chip for your gps that would be ideal but I'm guessing that you don't. There are many maps for Gull Lake but the best I've found is made by Reelbottom fishing maps with 1 foot contours. There are gps coordinates on there as well. Also Lakemaster pro series is a good map but it isn't nearly as large making it more difficult to read. Good Luck and let us know how you do.