• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

coyotes

look for some open land if available, or some thin woods in a deer stand, and I personally feel that you need to be near agricultural areas. Being somewhat elevated is a good thing as well. Basically everthing you listed. smile.gif Mornings and evenings seem to work well, I have yet to go out at night, soon soon soon. Make sure you stay warm, have fun, and above all be safe

Pigsbigwagons pretty much hit iton the head the only thing that I would also suggest is trying to get out when its real cold like this week early in the morns. For some reason Ihave had really good luck at this time. That could be just the area I am at. I am no expert just like killin yotes.