• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frozen Holes : The Heat Pump?

DIRTY BIKER

I saw them in action at the eel pout fest last year. They used to be called the Holee-Molee. The inventor was there and demostrating them. I finally bought one this year from Fish House Supply ( A FM sponsor) here is a link to them on there HSOforum http://fishhousesupply.com/houseaccessories.htm They can be used inside your house or outside. There is a adjustable arm that can reach down from 8"- 18". I don't know if Reeds has the old model that takes the D batteries or not. I know Fish House Supply has the latest model ( and they are on sale for $25 ) that uses a Vexilar battery. The Vex battery will last all weekend using the hole heater. I used it this weekend on the open ice and it works great!