• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
dnoz

Any recent Morson reports

Heading up on Thursday. Has anybody been out lately? Planning on bringing sleds our snow conditions ok? How is the fishing? Planning on heading up to Whitefish and also try a few spots for Walleyes.

Thanks for any updates.

I was up there fishing out of Morson on saturday. I think it would be good going on the sleds. We drove out but there is enough snow to run the sleds. Might be a little rough in some spots. Not sure sure how laker fishing is but you get out east of Morson where it isnt wind-blown it should be good. We fished for crappies out at Hay Island but we only got a few, some friends of ours got more and they were in about 48 ft. There was quite a few people out there, some came from Morson and some from the Nestor Falls area. We also tried for walleyes but didnt get much action them either. Good luck and be safe Brian

B-Dude,

Did you drive all the way from Govt. dock in Morson to Hay Island? Apparently no pressure ridges that way. We did that back in 2003 but too much snow since then. Too much snow not a problem this year.

Take care!

Hey WT. Yes we did drive out there from the gov't dock. one little ridge we had to go around but nothing serious. Wont get out this weekend, head out to CA sunday night and I should be home thursday morning by daylight but I plan on a laker venture (on lake X) next weekend with dad and some guys that I work with. Take care

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Fan of the stealth bomber look.
    • Did you shoot the rx1? If you did... what made you pick the rx3 over rx1?
    • just remember that water will follow the path of least resistance, meaning  that it may look like it is all contained to one area but the water may have been running across a beam to another area altogether.  I work in insurance and see and hear very unique situations often!.
    • I wish manufacturers would offer a truck that is "hunter friendly". 1. I want a truck that has keyless entry, so if I lock my keys in or lose them in the woods it doesn't matter. 2. I want to be able to turn my headlights off when the truck is running, so I can wait for shooting light without the high beams cutting through the trees. 3.The loud DING-DING-DING when the door is opened would not be necessary because of #1.  4. Run flat tires would be standard. 5. A handy man style jack with solid spots to jack from on the outside of the truck and 2 spares also. 6. Heated cup holder with direct wiring so when I get back to the truck after a morning sit in a cold tree, my coffee is still hot. No leaky thermos putting my coffee on my seat. 7. Winch and arm mounted to the bed to load big game with 1 hand.  8. Matte finish camo and no chrome to reflect sunlight. 9. Remote start works from over 1 mile away, or pre heated coolant so you have heat instantly. 10. Bullet holders on the door and dash so they aren't rolling around on the floor when you need them. 11. Spot light for pre season shining, where legal.  12. 4 wheel steering for dead end trail turnaround.  13. Built in heated/cooled dog kennel.   One wouldn't necessarily need all of these, but to customize the package to Hunter's preference would be great. What would your hunting rig have on it to improve your success and pleasure??
    • Today is zone 1 sale for bonus tags
    • Gregg52 is no.1 at 349  👍 2--BlackLundProV    315 3--Juneau4                303 4--fishingstar            271 5--mnwildman          266 6--icefishinnut          253 7--Fishing_Novice    244 ____________________________________ Season Totals 1--Fishing_Novice       1449 2--Juneau4                   1414 3--gregg52                    1409 4--BlackLundProV        1389 5--mnwildman               1371 6--icefishinnut               1360 7--fishingstar                 1313    Martinsville home of the "hotdog"😋 or the paper clip.📎
    • Very ,very close for  change. If I would of bought when i started shooing this start of winter cause the RX-3 was not there I would of been a Mathews guy and that was hard to admit at first  😯  
    • Sweet!   I hope you get that rig started with a turkey this spring! 
    • Very nice and best of all. You get to keep your Avatar name! 😋
    • I think it may be one of those cheap Chinese brands by Spamtinze Co.  😉