• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Maiden Voyage

DTro

After getting my ducks in a row. I finally got my new portable on the ice.

Picked up a shelter license on the way and I was set.

Headed out to Tetonka for the evening last night, and found a decent spot to set up away from the crowd.

Ended up with some nice gills and a few perch.

As I was sitting in the house, I remembered that I hadn't had a chance to add my numbers on the outside. Sure enough, right before dark, I hear footsteps and a voice, "hello, gamewarden" blush.gif

He was sympethetic to my situation as it was my first time on the ice solo coupled with the fact that I was the last stop on his rounds and he ran out of tickets. Not only that, but it was a whiteout with the snow.

I can see how this hard water thing can get addicting and expensive. grin.gif

icefishing2007010Small.jpg

icefishing2007011Small.jpg

Southcentral forum has a post going that a guy went down in open water on this lake last night. Still haven't found him and the sled.

On a lighter note, good to hear the CO was in an understandable mood! Ran out of tickets eh? tongue.gif