• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Magnum - What's a good price?

Ebiz

I'm looking at trading a guy for his Otter Magnum fish house in exchange for my Aqua Vu and was wondering if I'm getting a good deal. He has a 7-8 year old Otter Magnum that appears to be in pretty good shape, no seats but it has the ATV towbar.

What would you guys pay for a house like this?

I would say you could expect to pay around $300 for that. I paid $400 for my first otter 5 years ago and it was about 4 years old at the time. I got the same stuff as what you are mentioning. So for the underwater camera it is a good deal. Of course that depends how new and what camera is it.

Thanks for the info, I figured it was a pretty good deal. The camera's a ZT model, less than a year old. I hate to get rid of it as it's a fun tool to have. But, considering I'm not going to put my permanent out this year I need a portable to keep warm in.