• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Durham

Good luck in the Championship!!

The Federation championship takes place this week on Alabama's lake Neely Henry. Competition begins on Wednesday and will wrap up on Friday. Good luck to Minnesota's representative Jim Severson!

it is possible to wish someone luck and still be bitter at the same time????? j/k go get'em Jim wink.gif

Yeah Hellabass, I'm sitting here licking my wounds too. Crying myself to sleep every night. Silent tears, silent tears...

Wait a second, I didn't fish the Federation.

Silent tears, I feel you..... I fished the Federation and Weekend Series regionals with grand plans of fishing in Georgia this month, but now I sit at my desk scheming for 2007...... mad.gif

Looks like after two days Brad Lieferman is 4th! Pretty tough to beat teh guy who had two close to ten pounds today thoug.

still awesome to see the boys slugging it out for a chance at the classic! Maybe Brad will get some biggies saturday and win!

Yea... I was looking at that today.. Its hard to beat a guy that caughts a 10.15 and a 9.14 Good to see that we can hang with the guys from down south!!!!!!!!!

I am pulling for Tom Borkowski, he has a long road to hoe, but on the Big G, anything is possible, 2 MN guys in the Top 12 on the final day is quite the accomplishment. Durham and I wish we were there crazy.gif