• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

north sand lake near webster ice

last summer was the first year we fished there.it's actually my wife's uncle's place.we caught a lot of really nice largemouths and big sunnies.never found the eyes.do you do best at night?it sure is a nice clean lake!

We were getting them right before dark. We also go up for memorial day weekend, keep in touch if your up next year we can get out fishing a few times. I got a 14 inch crappie last year, never found the big sunfish but heard they are in there. The lakeowners association put a bunch of crappie cribs in kind of accross the lake from you on that point that can be good.

yes my cabin is on green lake so we go there a lot. there is an open spot right in the middle of the 74 foot hole which is straight out from where lakeview used to be if you know the lake. Last weekend people were about 50 yards from the hole drilling and it should be safe about evertwhere else on the lake.

Ryan

(PS anyone have a fishing report for any lakes around there even sand possibly?)