• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deitz in my mailbox?

cjac

Ok, now to come clean.. its a very good pict.. our own Matt Johnson took that pict at a tournament I was at.. that fish did win big fish for the tournament.. but its not as big as it looks... I think it tipped the scales at 4lbs 15 oz... so a hair shy of 5lbs...caught in the alex area.

dietz how bout the other fella with a largie what is the story with him?

Also What tourney were you in when you caught it? Oh and do tell the story about how you got that big hawg (what you caught it on etc etc as much as you are willing to share and still be a fisherman). ike

I was fishing the LETS event on one of the Battle Lakes.. I forgett which one it was. I found a pretty good morning pattern flipping tubes into the heavy slop and picked up an early limmit and had culled qiuite a few times by noon, but didn't gain much in wieght. I had never fished the lake before, and didn't prefish. So I went with what I knew. I fished docks the final 2 hours looking for a kicker fish. When I caught this fish the Comida was just a prototype for Mr.Twister. and that is what I caught it on.. Junebug color.. I was deadsticking it under docks.. Cast and let it sit for as much a min. without moving it. That fish came when I skipped the bait over a pontoonlift and under the boat. the fish hit afte rthe lure had sat for about 30 seconds.. I tell you what.. my heart sank as I had to get that fish over the boat lift.. lucky it jumped and cleared the lift. I was lucky and enede up winning the tournament and that was big fish for the event. The fish looks a lot bigger than it really was.. I credit Matt Johnson with taking a good pict.. LOL

ike- sorry I dont... I have no clue who he is. But your right, its a hawg. I assume he is a prostaff person for Mr.Twister.. But he is not from MN. I think I know most of the dudes from MN, there are a few of the muskie and walleye staffers I dont know however.