• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite power tool?

lawdog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fav. tool I don't own..........trackhoe

Fav. tools I do own........Telehandler, my truck and trailer, all of my air nailers and staplers. These things alone have made the construction world what it is today.

This thread is old but I'll pitch in anyway.

My favorites are the wood bandsaw with a 3tpi rip blade followed by the wirefeed welder then the metal lathe.

Last but certainly not least is the BFH!

I have thought about this but I think my plastic welder is probably my favorite. not really a power tool but sure has saved my butt on a few occasions... the second would be my Jawhorse, also not a power tool, but having that extra set of hands is, as they say, priceless!!!!!

I thought I posted here, but I guess not... My fav is my pnuematic rivet gun! I love that thing! It is about the most fun just for the sound it makes smile

Got it when I rehabed a pontoon, and if I didn't have that my hands would still be cramped after two years, from putting the sides back on the rails. Hundreds of darned rivets... the rivet gun spit them out like a .22, ha!

TIG welder

MIG welder

Plasma cutter

Milling machine

metal lathe

JD 2305 tractor with loader and backhoe, bunch of other attachments

Komatsu D21 dozer-probably my all time favorite.

Wish I had a neighbor like you. Ever consider moving to Wisconsin? grin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.