• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite power tool?

lawdog

Festool TDD12FX cordless drill and it's optional chucks. A great drill for getting into tight places with torque like a 15.6v system. Tied for second would be a Oneway 2436 Lathe, Minimax CU350 combination machine, or a Minimax MM-20 bandsaw; each has their own use and each are very pleasurable to use.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

THE FRIDGE
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

grin.gif Only when its full of Beer wink.gif

Have to many favorites, but I think my most versitile tool is my little Dremel. It has done jobs for me that no other tool made could even come close.

New favorite tool.....Hey, life changes. smirk.gifsmirk.gif

Collins coping foot, if you do trim or crown and don't mind dedicating a Bosch jigsaw to it, you ARE missing out. Wish I would have bought it the first time I saw it, I would have saved myself a ton of time and wasted material. blush.gifblush.gif

I doesn't stay IN the shop but it helped me building the shop.

MY best tool:

Skidsteer loader.

I've had it for past 4 years and there isn't a day where I don't use it, I never knew how many things you can do with it and how much money it can save you, it pays by itself after a couple of years, in my case after 1 year.

If you live in the country and/or have acreage you've got to have one.

Quote:

I doesn't stay IN the shop but it helped me building the shop.

MY best tool:

Skidsteer loader.

I've had it for past 4 years and there isn't a day where I don't use it, I never knew how many things you can do with it and how much money it can save you, it pays by itself after a couple of years, in my case after 1 year.

If you live in the country and/or have acreage you've got to have one.

Val I've spent WAY too much time in mine the last few days. Really wishing I'd gone one size bigger!!!

You might want to consider that, I found out skidloaders don't depreciate much, and they don't have a "season" to buy or not, they are used all year around. You might be surprised you'll get same money you paid.

favorite power tool is my makita drill, light wieght, powerfull and has a light on it.

Favorite hand tool, bottle opener. It can turn screws, scrape paint, hammer, and pry open long necks when you are done with the wifes list.

Originally Posted By: Hafnutz
Sawzall! Almost ready for a new one...

If you are really ready for a new one, check out the brand new Milwaukee 6538-21 Super Sawzall. If you are familiar with the previous Super Sawzalls, then you will love this one. 1 pound lighter than the previous and it has electronic feedback that increases power to the motor under load. This keeps your strokes per minute at the max and extremely fast cutting.

You will love it!!

Natebuddy, how did you hook up your right angle cordless drill to a auger for ice? did you use like a mora blade? also have you heard anything about that 4 1/2 cordless grinder for the V18? i seen that the one for V28 is out now...Thanks

I had an old lazer hand auger that I had my cousin (a machinest by trade) cut off the handle and machine it down to 1/2" and then he milled 3 sides of the cut piece so it wouldn't slip when I chucked it up in the 1/2" keyed chuck. As far as the V18 grinder, that is still up in the air. Haven't heard any dates for launches on the new tools. We are only told when it is due to launch within 3 months.

Nate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.