• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Remington will be mine on Tuesday!

koonie

I just ordered the new Remington CTi 105 today! It's going to come in on Tuesday. If it isn't to cold I'll probably take it out on Wednesday and do some shooting. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I called our rep. on Friday about some handguns and just offhand asked if they had gotten any of the new Remingtons yet. He looked it up and they had exactly one. I told him to send it out and he said it would be there Tuesday. If you are in the area stop in after one o'clock. Gary is going to stop in as well. I told Gary it was coming home with me and he cursed me out because he wants one. grin.gif I guess having first shot at this gun is one of the perks you get working at DJ's. It sure isn't the pay I'm there for! smile.gif