• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

heater in my perm

arcticcat400

hello everyone i was out fishing in my perm tonight and even with the heat way up it was cold in there and i cant figure out y i have one of those smaller nu way propane stoves and used it to heat my 6x8 last year and it was plenty warm on medium and now i added 2 feet to my permanent so its 6x10 but have also put on new paneling new paint and a new rubber roof and i cant figure out where the heats escaping i was thinking out of my stove pipe out the roof because last year we had the pipe run to the cealing the another section connected and went outside this year theres a roof thru pipe where our stove pipe runs right through the roof piece and theres about a 1/2 inch on each side of my stove pipe so im thinking its coming out of there any ideas???

ok heres an update i went out to the fish house today and i started the heater and put my hand over the chimney outside and there was alot of warm air coming out of the top of the chimney but when i put my hand by the damper on the stove i hardly feel any