• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lower Manitou

Spring fishing is usually SUPER for trout. 100 fish days can happen...Look at surface temps...~55 and below and the trout will be all over in the water column. Get much above 55 and they will be deeper.

Pike will bite and there are alot of them and some very nice fish. Where are you staying?

Barkerbay.com

They have a nice place. It is about 20+ miles by boat to their resort from the landing. Nice place. Only stayed there once, because we normally stay at my buddies parent's outpost.

Their HSOforum has info on maps.

Fun lake with some nice fish in it.

We are located on an island about 6 miles before the strecth opens up. I know the cabin you are talking about, it's for sale and terry from borderland realty called to see if I was interested in buying it. We went to look at it, but there was no dock to park at last fall, so we just turned around and went back to camp. Do you know if it sold yet?

Matt

All the trout fishing reports have been good for the manitou area this past weekend. Looking at the extended forcast it looks like we will have some mild temps when you are up next weekend. It should be a great trip. Look forward to meeting you.