• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua Vu Scout for $100!!!!!!

WallyGator12000

I just got the greatest deal from Reel Fishing and Tackle! I was interested in an Aqua Vu Scout, and when I sent them an email, I was offered one at $125.99. I live up in St. Paul, but shipping it to me wasn't a problem, and we made the order over the phone...while we were on the phone, Joe mentioned to me that he just got a rebate form from Aqua Vu that is valid for this unit, (the Scout 50), and it gives you $25 back! Joe stuck one in the box for me, and when all was said and done, I got a brand new, not refurbished, Aqua Vu Scout for $100! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif I can't stress how nice Reel Fishing and Tackle were to work with, and how I will be definitely be shopping there in the future! I saved money and helped a fellow FM'er out grin.gif

Oh yeah, and I got a new camera... cool.gif