• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Still pulling out perms?

metrojoe

I'm not a perm owner, but I was wondering how you perm owners feel about the last few winters?

We're already 6 or 7 weeks away from having to pull the perms off and we're just starting to get some good ice making weather.

Are you still planning on pulling them out this year or have you thrown in the towel on another hardwater season?

I will be helping my Father-in-law put out his Perm either today or early next week. Granted we have had good Ice in Brainerd.....just not on the lakes he likes. smile.gif

Mine is going out on Monday and I haven't decided if I'll leave it to stay or pull it back out with me when I leave to be put on another lake. I use mine in the summer for camping and during deer season for a bunk house. Never throw in the towel...though I know it's heavy as a tank and need lots of ice to pull it out...I won't risk my life to fish in it.

My son and I pushed our wheel house out on Tuesday. With the colder weather i will be driving out by Wednesday, my next day off. We have used the house every day since Tuesday and someone will be in it every day until they have to be off the lake. It makes it easier when you live across from the lake.