• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KG 21

bassNspear

I have been watching the last few weeks on the T wolves. KG is busting his ARSE out on the court, and there is only about 2 other guys that are doing the same as him. When are the t wolves going to get some people around KG and make a run at a ring?

I agree AI would of been great for the team but IMO C-WEB is pretty much washed up. He is great with his hands yet and still versatile but the T-wolves are playing well together and I just don't think he would fit right now.

c web might be running low but he is still avg 11pts and 8rebs this season.......that would be alot of help for KG and the wolves...too bad he wanted to play in Detroit!!!

what do you expeact, there not there to spend money on anyone but KG. If KG would take the time to be able to maybe take a cut just a bit, to have money where they can go get a STUD to play around him, dont you think it would make more since.

They could do like Chicago did with Jordans contract back in the day. Renagotiate KG's contract and give him a say so in who they get with the extra money. The guy cant spend all the money he has now anyways. Thats unless he gives all his "Posse" a couple million$. grin.gif

I understand what your talking about. There needs to be something down with it, but the way that its looking, the T Wolves are not going to do anything about it. I think there going to be a ok team in the playoffs, thats if they make it.