• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gorilla Glue

Havin' Fun

Perhaps you have already seen information about this or have lately seen a post, but I will again remind all pet owners to keep the Gorilla glue away from your dog.

Don't be a (Contact Us Please) like me and leave it low enough for the dog to eat.

The glue expands to 10x's the original size and cannot be passed. Surgery is the only way to remove the glue mass. My 6 month old lab is going in tomorrow for surgery. Man, what a mess!

Hey.........simply put things happen, don't beat yourself up over it, be glad you shared this as a reminder.

Good luck to you and your lab! Words of encouragement...my lab had surgery recently and everything went perfectly!

Chris

I hope he's ok. Don't feel bad. My year old llewellin setter got ahold of a piece of corn cob after a cook out. 2 surguries, 8" of missing colon and a truck load of money. But my dog made up for it out in South Dakota this fall.

The positive part of all this is he quit chewing on everything in the house!

Scotty