• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strike Master Auger

bassNspear

I want to take the time to praise the people at strike master. I have a 9 inch 3 blade auger, and the power head seezed tight. I mailed it up there, and spoke to mike, who is in customer service. I didnt have a copy of my reciept, but after talking to him, they looked at my motor, found out what was wrong, understood that it was not my fault, and replaced the power head. This is something that they didnt have to do, but they took it into there own hands to help out a consumer.

I want to say Thanks again, and I want to let people know that Strikemaster is the way to do.

I have to praise the people at Feldman Engineering for great customer service for my Jiffy. This is the fourth season for my auger and the clutch has never worked. Whenever the motor is running, the auger is turning. I have had to hold it off of the ice to start it and until it is warm enough to drill holes. I contacted them and they sent me a UPS label to send the poweer head in and get it repaired at their expense. It is there at this time. They could have told me that it is 3 years out of warranty and let it go at that. I think they went above and beyond also. I guess I know what my next auger will be if I ever need another..