• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cobra F-Speed

AF-1984

AF,

Great Driver, probably the longest driver that I have ever hit. The F Speed is 3 degrees closed to promote a draw. (I think that they might have a 2 degree closed face as well)

I have an X speed which has a square face and a higher kick point on the shaft. I love it and I use it in long drive competetions, I also use it every round.

They have a huge sweet spot and you can't go wrong with the nv shaft.

Also, don't be afraid to go to a higher loft. On these new drivers it is all bout carry. Talk to someone about which launch angle works best for you.

They also make the HS9 model, it has a composite top which makes it lighter. I had one for a month last year and I didn't like it near as much as the redular X Speed.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck,

John

I haven't hit any of the speed drivers yet but they are considered one of the best drivers on the market.

I like my 400sz but I'll probably move to the f-speed this spring.

I've done a lot of research on drivers and I can honestly say I've never heard a negative review of any of the new Cobra drivers. Except that they can be loud on contact.