• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reed's Walker Customer Service.

vitalshot5

I ordered a set of strikemaster ice bibs from them a week and a half ago and was sent the wrong item...I contacted them and was told they made a mistake and I could pick up the right ones....I was passing through the area and decided to stop in and get them....unfortunatly they were out of my size....the gentleman that was there was very apologetic and offered to get me a set sent directly to me from Strikemaster...that was Sunday afternoon....this morning my new Strikemasters showed up and were perfect......What started out as a bad experience turned into a good experience all to one guy doing a great job with customer service......I don't know if he would appreciate his name on here but if he reads this I just wanted to thank him and give him and his business some praise for a job well done.

Reed's in Both Baxter and walker are always fantastic to deal with. I live in St.Cloud and call them for whaterver it is I want to purchase, they always have a fair shipping fee (if they charge one) and I usually receive instock items within 1 0r 2 business days. I would also say that 90+% of the time they have better prices. I would love to support the local stores but I enjoy buying top-notch customer service with my products.

Everytime that i have been in there, they have been able to take care of whatever problem i have had. If i have ordered something from them, and i have not recieved the right item, they will take the time to stop what they are doing to help a person out. There a great company, and great people to work with. smile.gif

Another great feature, although Reeds in Baxter is a larger store, you can still talk with the guys about the toys and the sport in general, seems they are not only interested in selling an item but your enjoyment with it. These are genuine sportsmen, it's like a small bait shop in your town. Thanks to Derek, Lee and the rest for giving us the time.....try that at FF

Stoney