• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Trappers Association

http://www.mntrappers.com/

I talked to a moderator to get this link approved. I think it is important for all you who are trapping and not members, and even those who would like to see trapping stick around to join the MTA.

There is a current legal battle going on, that the MTA is fighting. By joining the MTA you will be helping the cause. You can also donate money just to the legal defense fund. I believe they are accepting dried pelts as a donation as well.

Go the the site and read about it. If the Minnesota trappers loose this lawsuit it will affect trapping in Minnesota and other states will soon follow.

Remember once these groups take trappers rights away they will begin attacking hunting rights and then fishing rights. Remember it is better to stand together as sportsmen than to not worry about these lawsuits. The only way we can win is by Unity.

If donations of dried pelts are still being accepted I will post an addy of where they can be mailed too.

fisherman22 I agree, everyone thats a trapper should join....My grandfather was the very first president of the MTA and is a member of the Hall of Fame....it is a great organization that has done alot of fighting for the rights of trappers.