• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
snakes

Grindstone Lakers?

i would like to try for lakers through the ice this winter on Grindstone by Hinckley. Any advice for my first time on that lake will be much appreacitated. Just got back from canada lakers now hooked on it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• 😄i have several "pet" spiders around the deck and garage. sometimes when i'm bored i swat flies with the swatter and feed them!!!!!!
    • its wierd, my cukes the stems from the ground out look like they were died and dried out but the ends were green, plenty of flowers and producing.quite frankly, i got 2 medium size boxed of cukes in the frig i need to use or give away. i know this isnt right to say, i'm getting cucumbered out.   same with the peppers, i had to look thru a jungle to find them most of the summer as the cukes exploded and basiclly covered them. i have enough peppers for what i need, froze some for chili, and have eaten my share. and again there were no small ones coming in to keep them in the ground to make it till first frost.   my tomatoes, the ones i may be pulling soon are running out of tomatoes worth while . 
    • That's too bad, did your garden get dried out at some point? You had a pretty good start to the season and had a jump on my garden.
    • I assume you burned your deck down immediately after taking these photos.
    • Never been a big fan of webspinners, but those orb weavers are cool to look at and harmless. And this is the time of year that you seem to see them.   More of a fan of Wolf and Jumping spiders myself.  
    • Cool!  Did you take a picture when you smashed it? That big som-abatch could use a 22 through it! 😘
    • Maybe that is the way they are going to move it all on-line?  
    • Found a giant lichen orbweaver with prey and a Nordmann's orbweaver hanging around our deck.
    • I guess it depends what you are looking for. I just picked up 2 pairs of jeans for close to 50% off but this was also online and not a store.