• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm addicted

Crappie_ Kid

my little brother is kind or addicted, actually really addicted. he put a sticker of his name on his school notebook and does his homework to his music, we can't stop him, he is even going to buy his gold tip arrows for his bow.

I guess you could say I am addicted too. Never miss his show. I even tape it sometimes on Sat. at 1 AM after I watch the 9 PM show on Thursday.

And his music also great. Nothing like hearing Stranglehold to get pumped up or Fred Bear before heading out into the woods. And Wango Tango does have quite the lyrics grin.gif

Oh, and I almost forgot. His wife Shemane isn't too bad to look at either. grin.gif

Still fondly remember seeing his concert back in the late 70's, early 80's....I think in Alpine Valley.....long hair blowing in the wind of a 4 foot wide fan, standing on top of a 1 story tall speaker and jamming that quitar like no one else can....