• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bigfishhunter

Farm Island

Anyone been on Farm Island Lake this winter. I'm trying to set up a trip up there on the 19th with a friend comming in from California. I need to get him some fish while he's in town. Anyone been up there?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• All puppies have been sold !
    • They need to take full advantage of the easier games coming up.  I would like to see them get about 5-6 games ahead again.
    • Well painting is getting there.  The fenders and swing arm/axles are fully painted but I only managed to get about half of the frame painted.  I will get it finished up this week.  I have too because I have a large load of rock coming to finish my driveway expansion so I have a place to park my fish house this winter haha.
    • O yes I completely forgot about them and they are practically in my back yard. Thanks.
    • Gotta be frustrating...........head to NY and take 2 of 4 from the Yanks, yet lose two games in the standings. Get in their heads boys. The next 12 games have have yummy written all over them, get to eating.
    • Good win today in the Texas heat, 117 heat index. Perez struggled late but the pen got the job done. Polanco & Gonzalez with 5 of the 6 RBI's.
    • BlackLundProV led the scoring with 319 to get 2nd win. 2--Fishing_Novice         317 3--gregg52                      298 4--mnwildman                279 5--Juneau4                      273 6--icefishinnut                 226 ------------------------------------------------------- Season totals 1--Juneau4                      6969 2--Fishing_Novice          6797 3--gregg52                       6624 4--BlackLundProV           6568 5--icefishinnut                  6488 6--mnwildman                  6427 7--fishingstar                    5187     Don't know for sure, but it appears as if no longer plays.   In 2 weeks it's at Darlington.  🏁
    • Triclopyr is safe for lawn grass like bluegrass.  
    • Fishhousesupply.com in Buffalo MN
    • Nice win last night with Kepler & Schoop doing the heavy lifting. Some tough but good work done by the bullpen too.  Yanks beat the Indians as well.👍