• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Fantasy Nascar League '07

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The numbers continue to grow. It's great to see.

If you are not a member of Fishing Minnesota please join up and give us your input.

Join the league and have some great back and forth.

Sifty

I will try to explain it. You are correct in stating so many in each group. Lets say that one of your drivers you have picked in any pol has a crash in qualifing and has to start in the back. You can change your picks within the pools as long as it is done before the race. There is a time limit and I dont remember what it is but it is stated in the rules. There is more if you would like to e-mail me as I dont want to give out all of my secrets for the game.

Thanks for the welcoming Gentlemen, this is gonna be great!! smile.gif I did this last year with only 15 people, so this is going to be even better. I'll warn you though, I did finish in 3rd so I think I know what I'm doing.... ha ha ha grin.gif Rubbins racing Right!! You do all know that Smoke is the new intimidator!! and that's what intimidators do, intimidate!! Thats' racing as they say!! Can anyone tell me why Little E. didn't get the old mans talent? wink.gif

Hi

I joined your group. I see a few familiar names as I was on wc league last year and again this year. Today is the first time I saw the discussion board on FM regarding nascar. I usually check out the Leech, Winni, Park Rapids fishing reports. My experience with nascar racing goes back to 1983 when I helped a fellow minnesotan, Jerry Hemmingsen build the first Jerrico transmission for nascar racing.

I had a tough time last year trying to figure out a strategy. I built a spreadsheet and I think I cornfused myself. Hopefully better this year. My goal would be to finish in the top half of the league.

Good luck!