• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Fantasy Nascar League '07

I registered an FM Fantasy league with Yahoo today.

The group # is - 1682

The password is - fmgroup

Heres what you need to do

1. you will need a yahoo account

2. go to the Fantasy Nascar Homepage Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR

3. Click on sign up

4. read and agree to terms

5. choose a team name, choose a couple of settings and confirm

6. Next choose "join a private group"

7. enter the I.D. # (1682) and password (fmgroup) and click continue

8. the next screen will confirm the group (FishingMN) click on join group.

9. click on your team name and and set up your drivers.

10. HAVE FUN!

It would be helpful but not necessary to use your FM name for your FMgroup team name.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, I am hoping that I can score better than last year as I think I have figured a few stratigies than will keep me in the top ten. I cannot count on the last week come back again. The pics I had all came through and I needed them too.

No smack talk from me. The leaque was very tough last season and it will be very, very tough to defend but, I will give it my all.

Tommorrow I am going to dig out the 24 voo-doo doll.

Good luck to all and we will see you at the checkered flag. Jeff, I figure you will be running a close second. How is that for smack talk?

I just registered as JR#1, as the 14th player but, I or Jr will not finish there. I figured I needed a new user name.

Basscatcher your wife probably won't let you watch enough races that you'll know what's going on anyway!! laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

How's that for smack...

Harv, with that user name, you are BOUND to underachieve this year my friend.

Only time will tell and he has to do well as I know I will. smile.gif I dont know where I will finish and I also know I cannot work any harder at it this year as last I put many hours of research into it. Will one be lucky enough keep the DNF's away and have your questionable picks do well.

Double D

If you have any questions after reading the rules just ask, everybody here is very helpful and willing to help. cool.gif

Welcome aboard the FM NASCAR Fantasy leaque. You will have alot of fun. smile.gif

Anyone else thats thinking about joining, come on in and sign up as this is open to everyone.

Quote:

And free of charge! BUT, consider this your warning....once you join, you may find yourself rooting for drivers you despise!!!
shocked.gifgrin.gif

How right this is. I even found myself rooting for Jr.!

Nothing to recover from as he is going to do so well this year, my leaque name is JR#1. No, mnfishingguy I am not in a fantasy world. I figure I would state that better anyone else did. grin.gif

Jr is just like unbaked bread dough, as he will be rising to the top. cool.gif I am on my game today. wink.gif