• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Spearing Decoy Money Can Buy!!!

bassNspear

ya man, there tough to beat. They make a decoy that is by far the best out there. Ya i understand that the wood decoys have the favors as well, but these guys build them to fit perfect, and make a decoy of any size and shape that you know will bring in fish.

Bear Creek Decoys are probably the most mainstream decoys outthere, I like ones that are hard to find. Bear Creek makes a good decoy but I don't think that they are anything special, the red and white one that BNS has in his pic is the best one they make imo if not the only good one that isn't very ordinary. I like the Decoys made by Ice Shanty Gear, they were... made by a guy in Little Falls but I think he passed away a short time ago and I am not positive but pretty sure that they aren't making them any more. They have adjustable fins and the three eyelits on top. It's one of the easier decoys to get to swim nice and control and it has no problem bring in the fish.