• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

I have a Honda generator that still looks and runs like new. The reason I am looking to sell is that I am planing to upgrade to the new eu units. I am asking $475 or B/O. It retailed for about a 1000 when new.

I will consider trades for a nice flip over style portable, or marcum lx5.

I just used it last weekend at the fish house and it runs great and has no issues. It was serviced by northern tool last year this time just for maintenance and etc. Thanks Mike

Hello Harvey,

They started to make thease in 1996 and was replaced by the commercial eg models around 2000-2002. Mine was one of the last ones as it has the oil sut off if you run low on oil. I bought this when i got my camper which was 2 years ago and it was a closeout then, but new. Here is some info from the owners manual. Also i do take very good care of my stuff so I assure you there is no issues with and was always taken care off. I know when I am around my father in laws coleman his seems really loud, so i know it queiter trhan his? but here is the info. Thanks Mike

As for the lx5 what the diffrence between the 06-07 models?

MODEL Honda 2500

120 Volt Output Rated Output: 120 volt 2500 watts max, 2300 continuous

19 amps shared between these two outlets, Max of 15 amps out of either outlet (same as most houses)

Dimensions 20.1" long, 16.8" wide, 16" high, 79.2 lbs.

Engine Honda GX160K1, Four Stroke O.H.V., 163cc

Operation 2.8 hour run time per tank, 3.7 liter tank, 70 dB

Usage Basic back-up power for sump pump or heating

WOW WOW!! HOW DID i MISS THAT ALREADY!! ITS OK GO AHEAD AND SAY IT

HERES YOUR SIGN STUPID HEHEHE

BUT YES I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THAT TRADE

Thanks for the offer but have to replace my suitcase style portable and or the fl8, being that i got the wife sold on the idea its for the camper! even though we only used it once for camping!!

I will do the swap if it is in like new condition and its not to noisy. I could meet you between the two of us next week in the evening to swap.

Sounds good and I will look for the photo. I will not be back online until tommorrow morning. After you send the picture we can look at a day to exchange.