• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
buzzsaw

Shaazam!!

A few more of my favorite colorful lil' buddy!

drakewoodduckwaterlevelta6.jpg

woodiepanoupright2ln0.jpg

woodiedrakeverticle2qc9.jpg

woodiedrakeupright2rv5.jpg

I better mix in a few from the backyard as well.... wouldn't want you thinking I was "Ducky". tongue.gif

cardinalonwoodpost2te5.jpg

squirrelposing2uv4.jpg

You do get some great shots there guy. Looking at some of the photos here is making me think of upgrading my digital camera. I have a fuji finepix 2800 that is a couple years old and is pretty limited, it takes fairly good pics but doesn't give you any real flexibility. May have to look at something that has at least some advanced features.

These are really good Mike. I like the cropped pano the best.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being DUCKY!

God bless,

Tom W

I concur Tom... when people ask me how I am doing the response from me is usually "just ducky". Great pics Mike! Shoot me an email at jcschmitz at mchsi.com when ya get a chance. Have a good one! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

I sent it again, it didn't bounce... if it didn't make it through just shoot me an e-mail at: mikelentz at frontiernet dot net