• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nils auger

Ybone

I've had my Nils for a couple of weeks and everything I heard about them is true, it's one sweet ice cutting machine. One question, I was expecting a center point on the cutting head, it has a couple of small blades in the center about the size of the blades on a blender. Is that what they meant when they said they added a center point this year. Also does anyone know where you can buy Amsoil Sabre in the Brainerd area.

Just click my link below and go to the online store. AMSOIL is shipped direct to your door from the closest distribution center (Superior, WI or Chicago, IL for most on here) and you will usually receive it the next business day. You save the time and travel trying to find it, and when you buy through me you are supporting Fishing Minnesota.

Man I wish I would have asked that before I drove to many different NAPA's looking for it. confused.gif Just goes to show I should always ask here first....

By the way, I bought the Nils this year too. And everyone on this site was right on..... I LOVE IT grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif