• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Alkali Lake. Have you fished it?

Took a drive to alkali Lake on New Years eve and saw a few houses there. Does anybody know how they are doing out ther this year. I ended up fishing horseshoe instead that weekend, did ok on perch.

I guess nobody in Sargeant county has internet. Oh Well I'll have to just go find out for myself. frown.gif

It is 3 miles south of Cayuga or 1 mile North of the Tewakeuon refuge. ND Game and fish has been dumping walleyes in this little 200 acre puddle for years and years according to their stocking reports there have been aproximately 36,200 walleyes dumped into that lake since 1997. I would imaging the odds are good that a guy catch some fish but no one wants to say or they are all to busy fishing.

Really. Well I being a walleye fisherman just might have to make a trip down there. If there are walleyes in there I will be able to catch them wink.gif.

Well from what I heard they are catching eyes using fatheads bought at the local cenex in Lidgerwood. Or you can buy Bait at one of the bars on the north side of main street. This guy apperently knows the skinny on the lake. however he doesn't open till 6pm.