• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
surfs

pheasant taxidermist - who would you recommend??

Gentleman - I am looking for someone that does really great work on pheasants. As far as cost, I know that it can get expensive and thats ok as long as the work represents the cost. Also, what's considered a big pheasant in tail length and spur? What style of mount do you prefer as well? I appreciate the help and info.

Surfs

Mark Moratis on Otter Tail Lake does probably the best pheasants I have ever seen. Really some neat mounts using old wooden fence post, barbed wire, etc. If you have a prized bird, he'll do ya a prized mount. Highly recommended.

Try Jack's Taxidermy in Coon Rapids. Does very good work, and is related to HANSON a FMer regular.

Might be a little far but "A Tale for Tails Taxidermy" in Armour SD does excellent work on pheasants and whitetail and prices are reasonable.

I just took 3 birds in and would drive 400 miles to have him do a whitetail.

I am about as picky as they come and I don't think that there are many in the country as good as this guy.... Birdman Studio