• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

National Champion Predictions???

lawdog

Last I looked with 5mins left in the 3rd, it wasn't getting any better for the Buckeyes. Boy do they look off! I'm not that up to speed on the Big 10 schedule, but don't they have a lot of time off between the end of the regular season and the bowl games? More than other conferences? If so, I wonder if that has anything to do with them looking awefully sluggish?

Quote:

Had to share TV time with my wife tonight.
blush.gifcrazy.giftongue.gif

WHIPPED!!!! The National Championship game is on, this is no time for sharing of the TV!

I don't think you can blame the loss on the layoff totally. They were just dominated in every facet of this game. Maybe the layoff hurt some, but wow this was just a buttkicking...

Yeah...had to watch parts of Supernanny! blush.gifshocked.gifblush.gif

I lost a bit of interest in the game though when OSU went down 20 at half time. The 3rd qtr (and rest of the game) wasn't any better so I basically quit watching.

Wish I had ESPN Classic. I bet that Boise St. game has got to play sometime on there. I missed that one! mad.gif

Quote:

Pier and Big Dave were right on!! Good job guys! I would have said OSU as well!

2 years in row "usc" the almighty have fallen.... grin.gif

Frankly I didn't care who won the game I was just concerned with the POINT SPREAD.... Florida plus 7....cha ching!