• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Orlip

Vexilar customer service

Just thought I would post a little note stating how good I think the Customer service is at Vexilar. I have an FL-18 and thought it was making to much noise the tech said it was normal but I still thought other wise. He brought out 3 new heads turned them all on and said which do think is quieter. I pointed to one and he said no problem switched mine with it. Best part is NO CHARGE. He also was very patient and answered all my questions. I give them 2 thumbs up.

That is great to hear! Thanks for sharing your story!!

Vexilar is always willing to lend a helping hand and get you what you need!

Always good to hear good customer service with any product. I have had similar results with vexilar and it's nice to see they are on the right path.

I havent even had a problem with mine, good to know if some ever goes wrong i can count on quality service... i wonder how long it will be until someone who hates on vexilars will ruin this post?

This is why I felt I needed to post this, After reading all the posts Marcum vs Vexilar I was beginning to think I made a terrible decision last year when I bought the fl-18. I mean I was thinking I needed psychiatric help confused.gif

As I stated before the tech said nothing was wrong with mine but felt obliged to make me happy. One other note, He gave me a used but free mag cover grin.gif

Just wondering how old was your fl-18? I had a similair experience with strikemaster, i called and they said what would you rather have us service it or would you like a new one. Good People. smile.gif

I was going to make a new post, but this seems pretty much on the customer service topic.

I bought an Aqua-Vu Scout 2 last week. After using it once, it would not take a charge. I took the back off and hooked up my vex charger to it and it charged fine.

Anyway, I called the customer service and on the second ring I got a real live person. She promptly put a new charger for me in the mail, without a ton of questions. The only thing she was worried about was my battery and they said they would send me another one if I have any other problems.

Outstanding customer service.

I know quite a few folks at Aqua Vu as well as Vexilar, and I can tell you that there are great people working there.

There's nothing wrong with any purchase you make, as long as the product is good, and if it's not, the people who made it are willing to help make it right!

it is nice to know these things since i just bought an 18, hope i dont have any problems.