• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hello to all... ive finally stepped my foot in the door here at fishing minnesota. just like to let everyone know who i am and a few interests of mine. ive been given this name... the "roquekid" by mr cny tim himself so i figured... why not?. my passion is outdoors... i live for it as im sure you all do but my heart is in waterfowling. this fall my cousin cny outdoorsman and my father northshore along with my uncle and grandfather manage to lessen the cny goose population by 152 birds, 128 of them being in the first 25 days of the season. although i do love hunting, i cant complain about this years walleye harvest with all the crew. most im seen fishing with northshore, cny tim, cny outdoorsman, cny frank, and hendo.. and usually a couple others. hope i fit in here and im anxious to get to see what really goes on here.

------------------

my dog and my gun... they comfort me grin.gif

Welcome roquekid to Hot Spot Outdoors and Fishing Minnesota. I see you have a true love in the outdoors. You will fit in well here at HSO & FM. You will be like all of us shortly finding yourself on ther web page all the time. We look forward to your future posts.

Again, Welcome. cool.gif

Rogue Kid on da fish and Rogue Roost on da hunt wink.gif Welcome aboard and do me a favor never leave home again. The grass is much greener in Central New York unless you live down Endicott way wink.gif Mike's a good kid with an exceptional father and friend, looking forward to more outdoor adventures with the gang and it's newest registry Rogue Kid.

Welcome Welcome

Hey bud, do you do any crappies fishing by the wall there in the beach at all in the summer ? I have seen this oriental lady there a few times + she catches them by the last ladder on the west side of the canal. The lady pulls them up + put them in her bucket so fast, if your not staring at her you wouldn't think she was catching anything.

TO Tim