• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A very colorful scene (many pics)

One nice day and one cloudy day this weekend... it brought a few photo opportunities that I'd like to share.

cattailsinjanuary2ox6.jpg

woodieapproaching2bk7.jpg

wooddiewallhanger2un4.jpg

A few Mallards in the morning light.

mallarddrakegoldenwaterky2.jpg

mallardpair2kd8.jpg

A Blackduck pair. (lowlight)

blackduckduopano2ob0.jpg

blackduckdrinking2md8.jpg

A few more of a Drake Wood Duck.

woodienice2bh6.jpg

woodiedrakebeauty2fl4.jpg

woodiedownlow2my4.jpg

White Lightning!

dualtrumpeterliftoff2fp8.jpg

Mike... The Wood ducks are awesome! You know how much they mean to me and I can not thank you enough for posting them! Thanks a million from this ole duck hunter!!! You brought back many teary eyed memories with the Wood Ducks! AWESOME! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Many thanks gentlemen, I'm glad you enjoyed... thats why I posted them. wink.gif

Jimbo, If you want I could e-mail you the large files of those pics and you could do what you want with them, however I took a bunch more that I have yet to post process that may be okay as well. That offer only goes for you as we've met and you and I spoke of your love of Wood Ducks late last winter. wink.gif

Muchos Gracious gents! I have really fell in love with photography and being able to share these pics with others that appreciate the effort really makes me feel good. wink.gif I took a two hour lunch today as I saw the sun was shinning and snapped off 400 more pics... shocked.gifcrazy.gif I'll post a few more here....

Tom, it was good to talk with you as well! It had weighed heavy on my mind from time to time and since we have a New Year... here's to a new year! wink.gif Now go get some Woodie shots at the "new" location.