• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quality Rod choices

bassislife

Everyone is spot on with the rod choices they have mentioned... Thorne Rods are hands down some great sticks out there on the ice... I carry a few in my arsenal... I love the 32" outside walleye sweet heart for sure!!!

For those mass produced rods on the market.. I tell you what, I was just introduced to a new line up of rods.. And I am very impressed.. I do believe, those who like the Thorne Rods will like em as well, as they are very similar in construction, balance, and sensitivity... More and more will start to show up shortly, but their fan base is pretty much in South Dakota now.. Jason Mitchell out of Devils Lake put together this line-up of rods.. The Jason Mitchell Guide Series Rods... Three different sizes to include a panfish stick, perch stick, and a walleye stick... Check em out... I am definately impressed!!!