• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quality Rod choices

bassislife

How much is a thorne bros rod with a spring bobber tip? I have the St. Croix with the spring tip and love the spring, but am mediocre on the rod. Is it the same type of spring tip as the St. Croix?

There are two options for the Thorne Bros spring bobber now... Panfish and Perch. The Perch is slightly heavier and designed for 1/8oz category lures. An excellent option for smaller jigging spoons and larger panfish jigs... I like them for light-biting catfish too smile.gif

www.ThorneBros.com is the website.

Depending on your style of fishing, there are rods designed for both inside and outside the portable. The outside rods have slightly larger guides that are made of alconite, which helps prevent freeze-up. Typically the handle is longer too, but you can get whatever handle you like. A great option for runnnig and gunning out on the ice...

Stop in the store if you're every in the Fridley area. I'm always up for chatting with fellow ice fishing die hards smile.gif