• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

chickadee pics

jonny_redhorse

thinking maybe I would get a few pics of another species of bird besides chicadees but :....guess chickadees will have to do this fine day grin.gif(not that there's anything wrong with chicadees! shocked.gif)...I did see a blue jay but he wasn't that accomodating!...jonny grin.gif

Frame_chickadee99.jpg

Frame_chickadee4.jpg

Frame_chickadee45.jpg

There IS nothing wrong with a picture of a chickadee. They are hard to capture because they are constantly searching for food. When they come to the feeder, it is one seed and quick off to a tree for eating. The only thing that makes them possible is their incredible numbers.

Now, if you take a picture of a Boreal Chickadee ...

I can't agree more..chicadees certainly don't usually sit around very long waiting for you to get that "special" pose...and the only reason one gets some of these shots is they aren't really that afraid of us and land in numbers.....still a nice bird to watch and enjoy ...so far it's been 98% chicadees and 2% other birds this winter ...grin.gifjonny