• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nature vision strike sensors for tip-ups

rookie44

I think this is what I have -- a couple of transmitters that connect to the tip up flags and a receiver I carry around with me. The ones I have are black. They work great, only issue is battery life in cold weather. I like using them the little I fish tipups.

i got one for christmas this year and have used it a few times and i am not impressed with it. they don't shut off, i have gone thorought a set of batteries for the sender and the reciever already. i shut them off like it says to, but when they are in the tackle box they turn back on. i also found out on saturday that they don't work inside the permanent fish house unless they are in a window that is open, which makes them useless at night. the tip-up was only 20' from the house, but had to put them in the window with a clear line of sight to the tip-up. they also don't work if you are on the other side of the house and still outside. i may just have a faulty unit, but i am not impressed at all. frown.gif

I bought the first ice clip on lights and they work great can say nothing bad about them but haven't had them out in any real cold weather yet and they are really cheap 5.99 I believe I paid. Same as others with a alarm and light only setting...