• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This weather is a great marketing ploy

jphersh22

I hope it gets cold soon or I'll go broke. With no ice where I'm at it seems like it leaves me just looking for more things to buy to try to satisfy my ice fishing jones. The last couple months when I'd normally be just buying waxies and minnows I've bought an Aqua Vu Scout, a Jet Sled, 20 Custom Jigs and Spins Diamond Jigs, an LED light for the ice house, and a 5 pack of SOS/Reel Weeds. On top of that I got a Inflatable PFD for Christmas. All this stuff and no ice to use it on.

Same here j.p.: Jetsled, new bibs, 2 new rod/reel combos, ice picks, too many jigs to count. Instead of fishing I mess with my stuff and head to Gander. I keep looking at Vexilars. If we dont have better ice soon I may have mortgage the house.

Marcum VX1, a bunch of new jigs, new sled (since we can't drive on the lakes around here), 2 rods and reels, that light deflector for my lantern, and I almost bought the IFinder H2O this morning but my wife convinced me we can't afford it right now. I'll have it if we don't get some good ice pretty soon. grin.gif

Man you should see my cabelas wish list!!!!! must be $10k of stuff on it already, i wont need to explain to family what i want for presents for the next 20 years. and i already ordered 400 bucks of stuff. man i hope it snows soon!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a otter 4man fish house and 2 snowmobiles that keep calling to me in the night, come to me, come to me.

IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

No kidding!! I picked a great winter to get into ice fishing. Just bought a portable, rods, heater, electronics, and used it all for 3 days in Park Rapids. We did catch our limit of eyes' though. I'm hooked!!