• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CJ&S ice ants anybody like them?

robbor

I was thinking of ordering some to try, and wondering how well they have worked for you guys. I wish they made them in a size 12.

Im in Ca and normally order direct from CJ&S, is there anyplace cheaper to buy them possible in bulk like by the dozen? I use ice jigs all summer long for gills. Thnaks Rob.

I use them from time to time. Never had the best of luck with them, but sometimes when it seems like the usual isn't working I will try a little of anything. From time to time they work. I prefer the Shrimpos from CJ&S, they seem to do the trick more times than not. cool.gif

If you are talking about the nuclear ants I love them. I think the bright colors work very well. I've been using them the last couple of days on Minnewaska and have been pounding the sunfish, perch and crappies. Just a hint- use a little dab of super glue to hold the rubber legs on otherwise they slide down when you pull the hook out of the fish.