• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam Voyager seat question????

mnvikingsfreak

im looking to upgrade my seats in my 3 yr old Voyager "the hard plastic ones with a thin piece of foam for padding" does the newer style seats work with the old ones? I noticed the metal bracket and bars the seats sit on look different..or was looking at boat seats has anyone done this? it would be nice to sit on a nice comfy boat seat or folded down will it be too high to put the cover on? any input would help alot

thanks!

I put a boat seat in my voyager this year and it works good. I also added a swivel under it. I am happy with it so far and was easy to do. It does sit a little higher but the cover still fits fine. I have only replaced 1 seat so far, but would do it again. Good luck with your project!

If your Voyager had swivel seats in it already, the new seat will bolt right on to the swivel plate. You are right, they are much more comfortable and with the fabric pad, they are not as cold.

I bought a small foam rubber pad (the kind turkey hunters use to sit on the cold ground) and put it on the seat. Along with the original padding it works good. Would be nice to have the new swivels though. Bill

Fleet Farm in Brooklyn Park has extra seats for the Yukon or Voyager for $25 each. You might want to give them a call to make sure they still have them and they're what you want. They might have just have been the middle seats.