• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Rod Bag

Marshall1117

Those hard, foam cases do the job. Wen you look at the number of rods you can put in their plus the added bulk and weight, I believe there are better options out there.

The ready rig ice fishing bags come to mind as a great option for an angler. Ready Rig has several different products for the ice angler in mind.

I myself have several of the Ice Professional cases that hold 3 rods very nicely without any line tangling problems. They are very portable and light weight too.

I would definately recommend any of the fine products from ReadyRig.

I got a Revolution from Stone Legacy last spring and stored all my Thorne bro's rods in it all summer. I still have to get used to it's size when fishing two people in a two man flip over house. I have to empty it or keep it outside also had problems stuffing more than four rods in it.

other than that it's the only thing I trust my rod in.

Well worth it

I've got a "new" stone legacy revolution and am up in the air about it. Storage and design seem great. I'm more than a little concerned how it will hold up as the bottom is now held together by cellophane tape. It's not the same bag that everyone here raves (with good reason) about. I also wonder why hey don't hail this new design on their HSOforum. Just my $0.02

Fastlane- I have talked to the owner of Stone Legacy. They did make a bit of a change mid winter. They were dealing with an issue where the divider met and created a pinch point. And if you were not carefull you could break a rod tip. I have had one for 3 years now and used it plenty and never had this problem.. Yet, I could see that it could happen. They did change it slightly, to cure this problem. It should still however look just like the other one, the change is on the inside.

Gator Slayor.. I sent you an e-mail.